Table of Contents
Lanto Griffin heads into the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +10000 odds. He will attempt to better his 16th-place finish at this tournament in 2022. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Griffin before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Lanto Griffin Recent Performance
- Griffin has finished below par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Griffin has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day four times.
Lanto Griffin History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- In his past three trips to this event, Griffin has finished among the top 10 once and inside the top 20 two times, with an average finish of 13th at the event.
- In his last three appearances at this event, he’s made the cut twice.
- Griffin finished 16th here in 2022 in his last entry at the tournament.
- He recorded one top-five round his last time competing at this event.
Lanto Griffin’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|