Table of Contents
Mark Hubbard made the cut and placed 33rd in his most recent appearance in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, and he has +13000 odds as he heads into this year’s tournament at Pebble Beach Golf Links. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hubbard before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Mark Hubbard Recent Performance
- Hubbard has ended the day below par seven times and carded a better-than-average score in four of his last 11 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Hubbard has finished within five shots of the top score for the day four times.
Mark Hubbard History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Hubbard has an average finish of 44th at this tournament in six trips, including a personal best of 26th place.
- Hubbard advanced past the cut in four of his last six appearances at this event.
- In 2022 in his last entry here at this tournament, Hubbard finished 33rd.
- He finished one round with a top-five score on the day in his last time competing at this tournament.
Mark Hubbard’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|