Table of Contents
Matthias Schwab made the cut and finished 49th in his most recent appearance in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, and he has +25000 odds as he heads into this year’s event at Pebble Beach Golf Links. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Schwab before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Matthias Schwab Recent Performance
- Schwab has finished below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey on three occasions, and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores three times in his last 18 rounds.
- Schwab has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Matthias Schwab History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Schwab finished 49th here in 2022 in his last entry at the tournament.
- He had the top score in the round once his last time here.
Matthias Schwab’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|