Table of Contents
Maverick McNealy made the cut in his last event at Pebble Beach Golf Links, the 2022 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (placing 33rd), and he has +1800 odds to win at this course in the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. Below we help you make your best bets on McNealy before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Maverick McNealy Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, McNealy has finished under par 15 times, while also registering one bogey-free round and 16 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 20 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 a total of four times.
- Over his last 20 rounds, McNealy has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 11 times.
Maverick McNealy History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- McNealy has two top-five finishes in his last four trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 13th over that span.
- McNealy advanced past the cut in three of his last four trips to this event.
- McNealy played this tournament most recently in 2022, and placed 33rd.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Maverick McNealy’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|