Table of Contents
The Merrimack Warriors (7-16, 5-4 NEC) host the Long Island Sharks (3-19, 1-9 NEC) in a matchup of NEC teams at Hammel Court, starting at 5:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 2, 2023. The Sharks are 12-point underdogs in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 128.
How do I watch Warriors vs. Sharks?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: North Andover, Massachusetts
- Arena: Hammel Court
Betting Lines for Warriors vs. Sharks
Merrimack Betting Stats & Information
- Merrimack has been favored on the moneyline six times this season. They’ve gone 2-4 in those games.
- The Warriors have not played as a moneyline favorite of -870 or shorter.
- The Warriors have an 8-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Sharks are 4-5-1 against the spread when an underdog by 12 points or more this season.
- Merrimack’s average point total in outings this season is 121.4, 6.6 points below the over/under in this game.
LIU Betting Stats & Info
- LIU has entered the game as underdogs 17 times this season and won once.
- The Sharks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +575 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Sharks have compiled a 5-14-1 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 12-point underdogs this season, the Sharks are 4-5-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under for LIU’s games this year is 19.3 more points than the point total of 128 in this outing.
Merrimack vs. LIU Season Stat Comparison
|Merrimack Rank||Merrimack AVG||LIU AVG||LIU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Merrimack Warriors Leaders
- Jordan Minor leads the Warriors in scoring and rebounding, tallying 16.6 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Javon Bennett leads Merrimack in assists, averaging 2.4 per game while also scoring 7.7 points per contest.
- Mykel Derring leads the Warriors in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Long Island Sharks Leaders
- Marko Maletic is at the top of the Sharks scoring leaderboard with 16.8 points per game. He also collects 3.1 rebounds and dishes out 1.1 assists per game.
- The LIU leaders in rebounding and assists are Jacob Johnson with 5.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 11 points and two assists per game) and R.J. Greene with 3.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.1 points and 3.5 rebounds per game).
- Maletic is dependable from distance and leads the Sharks with 3.2 made threes per game.