Table of Contents
The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (13-9, 6-5 C-USA) host the UTEP Miners (11-10, 4-6 C-USA) in a matchup of C-USA teams at Murphy Athletic Center, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 2, 2023. The Blue Raiders are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The point total is set at 128 for the matchup.
How do I watch Blue Raiders vs. Miners?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Arena: Murphy Athletic Center
Betting Lines for Blue Raiders vs. Miners
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Middle Tennessee has won 63.6% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (7-4).
- The Blue Raiders have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -208 or shorter.
- The Blue Raiders are 9-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Miners have a 6-3 record against the spread.
- Middle Tennessee’s average total in matchups this year has been 136.5, 8.5 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
UTEP Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UTEP has won two out of the 11 games, or 18.2%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Miners have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +165 moneyline set for this game.
- The Miners have a 13-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Miners have a 6-3 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 4.5 points or more.
- The average point total for UTEP this year is six points higher than this game’s over/under.
Middle Tennessee vs. UTEP Season Stat Comparison
|Middle Tennessee Rank||Middle Tennessee AVG||UTEP AVG||UTEP Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- The Blue Raiders scoring leader is Eli Lawrence, who averages 12.4 per contest to go with 4.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- DeAndre Dishman is Middle Tennessee’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.6 per game, while Camryn Weston is its best passer, averaging 2.5 assists in each contest.
- The Blue Raiders get the most three-point shooting production out of Lawrence, who knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
UTEP Miners Leaders
- Tae Hardy is at the top of the Miners scoring leaderboard with 12.6 points per game. He also collects 2.8 rebounds and racks up 1.7 assists per game.
- The UTEP leaders in rebounding and assists are Calvin Solomon with 6.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 8 points and two assists per game) and Shamar Givance with 4.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.1 points and four rebounds per game).
- Hardy makes 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Miners.