Table of Contents
The Morehead State Eagles (14-9, 7-3 OVC) are favored (-4) to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (10-13, 6-4 OVC) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at Ellis T. Johnson Arena. The matchup has a point total of 136.
How do I watch Eagles vs. Golden Eagles?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Morehead, Kentucky
- Arena: Ellis T. Johnson Arena
Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Golden Eagles
Morehead State Betting Stats & Information
- Morehead State has a 7-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 77.8% of those games).
- The Eagles have not played as a moneyline favorite of -189 or shorter.
- The Eagles are 10-10-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Golden Eagles are 6-4-1 against the spread.
- The average total Morehead State has had in its matchups this year is 3.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Tennessee Tech Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Tennessee Tech has been the underdog 13 times and won three, or 23.1%, of those games.
- The Golden Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +158 odds on them winning this game.
- The Golden Eagles have an 11-8-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Golden Eagles have a 6-4-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Tennessee Tech this season is 10 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Morehead State vs. Tennessee Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Morehead State Rank||Morehead State AVG||Tennessee Tech AVG||Tennessee Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Morehead State Eagles Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Eagles is Mark Freeman, who scores 15.9 points and distributes 3.7 assists per game.
- Morehead State’s best rebounder is Alex Gross, who averages 7.3 boards per game in addition to his 12 PPG average.
- Freeman leads the Eagles in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Leaders
- Jaylen Sebree puts up 14.1 points and 6.9 rebounds per game for the Golden Eagles, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Brett Thompson’s assist statline leads Tennessee Tech; he records 3.1 assists per game.
- Tyrone Perry makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Eagles.