Table of Contents
The Canisius Golden Griffins (5-15, 3-8 MAAC) are underdogs (+4.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Niagara Purple Eagles (11-9, 6-5 MAAC) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, February 3, 2023 at Gallagher Center. The matchup has a point total of 131.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Purple Eagles vs. Golden Griffins?
- Game Day: Friday, February 3, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Lewiston, New York
- Arena: Gallagher Center
Betting Lines for Purple Eagles vs. Golden Griffins
Niagara Betting Stats & Information
- Niagara has won five of eight games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (62.5%).
- The Purple Eagles have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -185 or shorter.
- The Purple Eagles are 11-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Griffins have a 6-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Niagara’s games this season is 1.8 fewer points than the over/under of 131 in this matchup.
Canisius Betting Stats & Info
- Canisius has won three, or 21.4%, of the 14 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Golden Griffins have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +153 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Golden Griffins have compiled a 9-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Golden Griffins have a 6-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in Canisius’ games this season is 12.8 more points than the point total of 131 in this outing.
Niagara vs. Canisius Season Stat Comparison
|Niagara Rank||Niagara AVG||Canisius AVG||Canisius Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Niagara Purple Eagles Leaders
- Noah Thomasson leads the Purple Eagles in points and assists per game, scoring 18.4 points and distributing 3.4 assists.
- Sam Iorio leads Niagara in rebounding, grabbing 5.8 rebounds per game while also scoring 8.9 points a contest.
- Thomasson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Purple Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Canisius Golden Griffins Leaders
- Jordan Henderson puts up 13.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Golden Griffins.
- Xzavier Long has a stat line of 6.2 rebounds, 7.6 points and 1.9 assists per game for Canisius to take the top rebound spot on the team. Tahj Staveskie has the top spot for assists with 2.6 per game, adding 11.5 points and 2.9 rebounds per matchup.
- Henderson is reliable from three-point range and leads the Golden Griffins with 2.1 made threes per game.