Table of Contents
Horizon opponents meet when the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (9-14, 7-5 Horizon) host the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (14-9, 6-6 Horizon) at Athletics Center O’rena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 2, 2023. The Mastodons are 2-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 147 points.
How do I watch Golden Grizzlies vs. Mastodons?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Arena: Athletics Center O’rena
Betting Lines for Golden Grizzlies vs. Mastodons
Oakland Betting Stats & Information
- Oakland is 5-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 83.3%).
- The Golden Grizzlies have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Golden Grizzlies have put together a 9-14-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2 points or more, the Mastodons have a 4-3 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Oakland has had set in games this season is 1.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Stats & Info
- Purdue Fort Wayne has won three of the seven games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Mastodons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +112.
- The Mastodons are 8-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mastodons have a 4-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 2 points or more.
- The average point total for Purdue Fort Wayne this year is 4.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Oakland vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Season Stat Comparison
|Oakland Rank||Oakland AVG||Purdue Fort Wayne AVG||Purdue Fort Wayne Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oakland Golden Grizzlies Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Golden Grizzlies is Jalen Moore, who scores 17.2 points and distributes 5.8 assists per game.
- Trey Townsend leads Oakland in rebounding, grabbing 7.4 rebounds per game while also scoring 15.9 points a contest.
- Blake Lampman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Grizzlies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey’s points (16.2 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Mastodons’ leaderboards.
- Ra Kpedi’s stat line of 8.3 rebounds, 6.5 points and 0.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Purdue Fort Wayne rebounding leaderboard.
- Bobby Planutis is dependable from distance and leads the Mastodons with 2.4 made threes per game.