Table of Contents
The Pepperdine Waves (7-16, 0-9 WCC) are underdogs (+2) as they attempt to stop a 10-game losing streak when they visit the Pacific Tigers (11-12, 4-4 WCC) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at Alex G. Spanos Center. The point total for the matchup is set at 158.5.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Waves?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Stockton, California
- Arena: Alex G. Spanos Center
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Waves
Pacific Betting Stats & Information
- Pacific has won three of eight games when the moneyline favorite this season (37.5%).
- The Tigers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 10-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Waves have a 1-9 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- Pacific’s average point total in outings this year is 152.4, 6.1 points below the total in this game.
Pepperdine Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Pepperdine has been listed as the underdog in 10 games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Waves have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +112 moneyline set for this game.
- The Waves’ ATS record is 6-15-0 this year.
- The Waves are 1-9 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- Pepperdine’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 156.6 points, 1.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Pacific vs. Pepperdine Season Stat Comparison
|Pacific Rank||Pacific AVG||Pepperdine AVG||Pepperdine Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pacific Tigers Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Tigers is Keylan Boone, who accumulates 12.8 points and 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Pacific’s best passer is Moe Odum, who averages three assists per game to go with his 4.1 PPG scoring average.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Luke Avdalovic, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
Pepperdine Waves Leaders
- Maxwell Lewis averages 18.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Waves.
- The Pepperdine leaders in rebounding and assists are Jevon Porter with 6.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.7 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Mike Mitchell Jr. with 4.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 11 points and 3.9 rebounds per game).
- Mitchell makes 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Waves.