Table of Contents
Peter Malnati heads into the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +18000 odds after a 20th-place performance in the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines (North) on January 25-28 in his most recent outing. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Malnati before he takes to the course in Pebble Beach, California.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Peter Malnati Recent Performance
- Over his last 13 rounds of play, Malnati has finished under par on six occasions while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 13 rounds.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Malnati has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day three times.
Peter Malnati History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Malnati has one top-20 finish in his last eight trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position 39th over that span.
- Malnati advanced past the cut in four of his last eight appearances at this event.
- Malnati competed in this tournament most recently in 2022, and placed 42nd.
- He posted one round within five shots of the leader his last time competing at this tournament.
Peter Malnati’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|