Table of Contents
Robert Garrigus will look for a strong performance at the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Pebble Beach Golf Links after a 16th-place showing at this event in 2022. Sportsbooks have him at +250000. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Garrigus before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Robert Garrigus Recent Performance
- Garrigus has finished under par twice over his last eight rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Garrigus has not finished within five strokes of the top score of the day in any of his last eight rounds.
Robert Garrigus History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- In Garrigus’ past nine trips to this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 22nd.
- In his last nine appearances at this tournament, Garrigus survived the cut four times.
- Garrigus placed 16th the most recent time he played this event (in 2022).
- He ended one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his most recent appearance at this tournament.
Robert Garrigus’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|