Table of Contents
The Robert Morris Colonials (11-12, 6-6 Horizon) and the Northern Kentucky Norse (14-9, 9-3 Horizon) meet in a game bookmakers have posted as a pick ’em at UPMC Events Center on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 125 for the matchup.
How do I watch Colonials vs. Norse?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Moon Township, Pennsylvania
- Arena: UPMC Events Center
Betting Lines for Colonials vs. Norse
Robert Morris Betting Stats & Information
- Robert Morris has compiled a 5-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 71.4% of those games).
- The Colonials have not played a game with moneyline odds of -118 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Colonials have compiled a 12-9-0 record against the spread.
- The average total Robert Morris has had set in matchups this season is 11.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Kentucky has been underdogs in five games this season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- The Norse have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -103.
- So far this season, the Norse have put together a 6-15-0 record against the spread.
- Northern Kentucky’s games this season have averaged a total of 131.2 points, 6.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Robert Morris vs. Northern Kentucky Season Stat Comparison
|Robert Morris Rank||Robert Morris AVG||Northern Kentucky AVG||Northern Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Robert Morris Colonials Leaders
- The Colonials scoring leader is Enoch Cheeks, who averages 16.1 per contest to go with 4.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists.
- Kahliel Spear leads Robert Morris in rebounding, averaging 7.8 per game, while Michael Green III leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.8 in each contest.
- Josh Corbin makes more threes per game than any other member of the Colonials, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest.
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- Marques Warrick sits at the top of the Norse scoring leaderboard with 18.7 points per game. He also grabs 2.5 rebounds and dishes out 2.7 assists per game.
- Chris Brandon has a stat line of 9.7 rebounds, 6.5 points and 0.7 assists per game for Northern Kentucky to take the top rebound spot on the team. Xavier Rhodes has the top spot for assists with 3.6 per game, adding 8.4 points and 2.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Warrick is the most prolific from deep for the Norse, hitting 2.3 threes per game.