Table of Contents
Rory Sabbatini missed the cut in his last event at Pebble Beach Golf Links, the 2021 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, and he has +50000 odds to win here in the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. Before Sabbatini tees off in Pebble Beach, California, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Rory Sabbatini Recent Performance
- Over his last 13 rounds of play, Sabbatini has shot below par on six occasions while also posting three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered one of the top five scores in one of his last 13 rounds.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Sabbatini has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day two times.
Rory Sabbatini History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Sabbatini has an average finish of 60th at this tournament in eight trips, including a personal best of 48th place.
- In his last eight trips to this tournament, he’s survived the cut twice.
- Sabbatini did not make the cut in his most recent entry into this tournament (in 2021).
Rory Sabbatini’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|