Table of Contents
The Eastern Washington Eagles (16-7, 10-0 Big Sky) will try to build on a 12-game winning streak when they hit the road to take on the Sacramento State Hornets (12-10, 5-4 Big Sky) on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at The Nest as just 1-point underdogs. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 138 points.
How do I watch Hornets vs. Eagles?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: The Nest
Betting Lines for Hornets vs. Eagles
Sacramento State Betting Stats & Information
- Sacramento State has gone 6-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 85.7%).
- The Hornets have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -110 or shorter.
- The Hornets have a 10-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have a 5-5 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- The average total Sacramento State has had set in matchups this year is 4.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Eastern Washington Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Eastern Washington has won three out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -110.
- The Eagles are 13-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Eagles have a 5-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average over/under in Eastern Washington’s games this season is 8.4 more points than the point total of 138 in this outing.
Sacramento State vs. Eastern Washington Season Stat Comparison
|Sacramento State Rank||Sacramento State AVG||Eastern Washington AVG||Eastern Washington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento State Hornets Leaders
- Zach Chappell leads the Hornets in scoring, tallying 15 points per game to go with three rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Callum McRae leads Sacramento State in rebounding, averaging 9.4 per game, while Gianni Hunt leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.5 in each contest.
- Austin Patterson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hornets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Eastern Washington Eagles Leaders
- Steele Venters is the top scorer for the Eagles with 15.2 points per game. He also adds 2.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- Eastern Washington’s leader in rebounds is Casey Jones with six per game, and its leader in assists is Angelo Allegri with 3.4 per game.
- Allegri is consistent from distance and leads the Eagles with 2.1 made threes per game.