Table of Contents
The Sacred Heart Pioneers (11-13, 4-5 NEC) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Wagner Seahawks (11-8, 4-4 NEC) on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at William H. Pitt Center as only 1-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 134.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Pioneers vs. Seahawks?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Fairfield, Connecticut
- Arena: William H. Pitt Center
Betting Lines for Pioneers vs. Seahawks
Sacred Heart Betting Stats & Information
- Sacred Heart has won 54.5% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (6-5).
- The Pioneers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -118 or shorter.
- The Pioneers’ ATS record is 9-14-0 this season.
- The Seahawks have a 2-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Sacred Heart’s average point total in outings this year is 143.4, 8.9 points higher than the total in this game.
Wagner Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Wagner has been the underdog seven times and won two of those games.
- The Seahawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -103 moneyline set for this game.
- The Seahawks’ ATS record is 6-11-0 this year.
- The Seahawks are 2-5 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total for Wagner this season is 7.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Sacred Heart vs. Wagner Season Stat Comparison
|Sacred Heart Rank||Sacred Heart AVG||Wagner AVG||Wagner Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacred Heart Pioneers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Pioneers this season is Nico Galette, who averages 15.8 points, 7.1 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Bryce Johnson is Sacred Heart’s leading rebounder, pulling down eight per game, while Mike Sixsmith is its best passer, distributing 2.8 assists in each contest.
- Joey Reilly makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pioneers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Wagner Seahawks Leaders
- Delonnie Hunt scores 11.3 points and adds 3.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Seahawks’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Brandon Brown is at the top of the Wagner rebounding leaderboard with nine rebounds per game. He also racks up 9.6 points and tacks on 1.9 assists per game.
- Javier Esquerra Trelles is the most prolific from deep for the Seahawks, hitting 1.6 threes per game.