Table of Contents
Scott Harrington has +60000 odds to win the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links. He made the cut in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2021 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, and finished 66th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Harrington before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Scott Harrington Recent Performance
- Harrington has ended the day under par four times and registered a better-than-average score in three of his last 13 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores once in his last 13 rounds.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Harrington has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day two times.
Scott Harrington History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Harrington ended up 66th at this event the lone time he made the cut.
- In his last two trips to this tournament, he’s survived the cut once.
- Harrington finished 66th here in 2021 in his most recent entry at the tournament.
- He had a better score than the average score in from the field in one round his last time here.
Scott Harrington’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|