Table of Contents
Taylor Pendrith has +5500 odds at the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Farmers Insurance Open, and finished 60th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Pendrith before he takes to the course in Pebble Beach, California.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Taylor Pendrith Recent Performance
- Over his last 19 rounds, Pendrith has finished under par 12 times, while also carding three bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in two of his last 19 rounds.
- Over his last 19 rounds, Pendrith has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Taylor Pendrith History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Pendrith finished 49th the last time he competed in this event (in 2022).
- His last time competing in this tournament, he completed one bogey-free round.
Taylor Pendrith’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|