Table of Contents
Trey Mullinax has +6000 odds at the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links. He made the cut in his most recent event, the Farmers Insurance Open, and finished 31st. Before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Mullinax in this event.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Trey Mullinax Recent Performance
- Mullinax has finished below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 17 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice in his last 17 rounds.
- Over his last 17 rounds, Mullinax has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day six times.
Trey Mullinax History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- In Mullinax’s past four appearances at this event, he’s placed among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 28th.
- In his last four trips to this tournament, Mullinax survived the cut every time.
- Mullinax finished 28th here in 2022 in his most recent entry at the tournament.
- He had one round within five shots of the leader his last time competing here.
Trey Mullinax’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|