Table of Contents
The Stanford Cardinal (9-12, 3-7 Pac-12) will attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Utah Utes (15-8, 8-4 Pac-12) on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at Jon M. Huntsman Center as 7-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 133.5.
How do I watch Utes vs. Cardinal?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Jon M. Huntsman Center
Betting Lines for Utes vs. Cardinal
Utah Betting Stats & Information
- Utah has put together a 12-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 75% of those games).
- The Utes have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -294 or shorter.
- The Utes are 13-10-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 7-point underdogs this year, the Cardinal are 1-0 against the spread.
- Utah’s average point total in matchups this season is 132.5, one points less than the over/under in this game.
Stanford Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Stanford has won one out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Cardinal have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +230.
- The Cardinal’s ATS record is 10-11-0 this year.
- The Cardinal are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Stanford’s games this season have averaged a total of 133.6 points, 0.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Utah vs. Stanford Season Stat Comparison
|Utah Rank||Utah AVG||Stanford AVG||Stanford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Utes Leaders
- Branden Carlson leads the Utes in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 16.5 points and 7.5 boards per game.
- Rollie Worster leads Utah in assists, averaging 5.1 per game while also scoring 9.1 points per contest.
- Gabe Madsen leads the Utes in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Stanford Cardinal Leaders
- Spencer Jones is the top scorer for the Cardinal with 12.9 points per game. He also adds five rebounds and 0.9 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Maxime Raynaud puts up a stat line of 5.8 rebounds, 8 points and 0.6 assists per game for Stanford to take the top rebound spot on the team. Ingram Harrison holds the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 9.8 points and 5.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Jones is dependable from three-point range and leads the Cardinal with two made threes per game.