Table of Contents
Will Gordon heads into the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +6000 odds after missing the cut at the Farmers Insurance Open, his most recent event. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Gordon before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Will Gordon Recent Performance
- Over his last 17 rounds, Gordon has finished under par 12 times, while also carding one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in two of his last 17 rounds.
- Over his last 17 rounds, Gordon has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Will Gordon History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- The last time Gordon competed in this tournament (in 2021), he placed 21st.
- He recorded a score in one round that was among the five best on the day his last time here.
Will Gordon’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|