Table of Contents
The Boise State Broncos (18-5, 8-2 MWC) are underdogs (+7) for an attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the No. 22 San Diego State Aztecs (17-5, 8-2 MWC) at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, February 3, 2023 at Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl. The matchup’s point total is set at 133.5.
How do I watch Aztecs vs. Broncos?
- Game Day: Friday, February 3, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Arena: Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl
Betting Lines for Aztecs vs. Broncos
|San Diego State||-7||133.5|
San Diego State Betting Stats & Information
- San Diego State has won 16 of 20 games when favored on the moneyline this season (80%).
- The Aztecs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -299 or shorter.
- The Aztecs have an 8-12-1 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total for San Diego State’s games this season is 7.8 more points than the total of 133.5 in this matchup.
Boise State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Boise State has won six out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Broncos have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +235.
- So far this year, the Broncos have compiled a 15-7-0 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Boise State this season is 0.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
San Diego State vs. Boise State Season Stat Comparison
|San Diego State Rank||San Diego State AVG||Boise State AVG||Boise State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Diego State Aztecs Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Aztecs this season is Matt Bradley, who averages 13.2 points, four rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game.
- Nathan Mensah is San Diego State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.9 per game, while Darrion Trammell is its best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Adam Seiko leads the Aztecs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Boise State Broncos Leaders
- Marcus Shaver Jr. has averaged 6.3 boards and 4.2 assists per game, putting him atop the Broncos leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Tyson Degenhart scores 14.4 points per game, putting him at the top of the Boise State scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 5.4 rebounds and averages 2.1 assists per game.
- Max Rice is the top scorer from distance for the Broncos, hitting 2.2 threes per game.