Table of Contents
The Siena Saints (15-7, 9-2 MAAC) visit the Manhattan Jaspers (7-13, 5-6 MAAC) in a matchup of MAAC teams at Draddy Gymnasium, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 3, 2023. The Saints are 5-point favorites in the game. The point total is set at 135.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Saints vs. Jaspers?
- Game Day: Friday, February 3, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Riverdale, New York
- Arena: Draddy Gymnasium
Betting Lines for Saints vs. Jaspers
Siena Betting Stats & Information
- Siena has been the moneyline favorite 11 times this season. They’ve finished 8-3 in those games.
- The Saints have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -222 or shorter.
- The Saints’ ATS record is 14-7-1 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Jaspers are 5-4 against the spread.
- The average over/under Siena has had in its matchups this season is 0.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Manhattan Betting Stats & Info
- Manhattan has been underdogs in 17 games this season and won six (35.3%) of those contests.
- The Jaspers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +180.
- The Jaspers’ ATS record is 12-7-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this season, the Jaspers are 5-4 against the spread.
- The average point total for Manhattan this season is 4.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Siena vs. Manhattan Season Stat Comparison
|Siena Rank||Siena AVG||Manhattan AVG||Manhattan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Siena Saints Leaders
- Javian McCollum leads the Saints in points and assists per game, scoring 15.8 points and distributing 3.8 assists.
- Jared Billups leads Siena in rebounding, grabbing 6.8 boards per game while also scoring 8.1 points a contest.
- The Saints get the most three-point shooting production out of Andrew Platek, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Manhattan Jaspers Leaders
- Anthony Nelson collects 15.3 points and adds 4.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Jaspers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Josh Roberts is at the top of the Manhattan rebounding leaderboard with 8.9 rebounds per game. He also scores 12.6 points and tacks on 0.4 assists per game.
- Nick Brennen knocks down 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Jaspers.