Table of Contents
The No. 11 Baylor Bears (16-6, 5-4 Big 12) host the Texas Tech Red Raiders (12-10, 1-8 Big 12) after winning three home games in a row. The Bears are favored by 9.5 points in the contest, which tips at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 4, 2023. The over/under is 143.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Bears vs. Red Raiders?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Waco, Texas
- Arena: Ferrell Center
Betting Lines for Bears vs. Red Raiders
Baylor Betting Stats & Information
- Baylor has won 12 of 17 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (70.6%).
- The Bears have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -477 or shorter.
- The Bears are 10-12-0 ATS this season.
- The average point total for Baylor’s games this season is 4.3 more points than the over/under of 143.5 in this matchup.
Texas Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Texas Tech has been listed as the underdog six times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Red Raiders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +363.
- So far this year, the Red Raiders have compiled a 9-13-0 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Texas Tech this season is 1.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Baylor vs. Texas Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Baylor Rank||Baylor AVG||Texas Tech AVG||Texas Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Baylor Bears Leaders
- Keyonte George leads the Bears in scoring, tallying 17.2 points per game to go with 4.5 rebounds and 3.1 assists.
- Jalen Bridges leads Baylor in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Adam Flagler leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.8 in each contest.
- Flagler makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bears, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
Texas Tech Red Raiders Leaders
- The Red Raiders’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Kevin Obanor with 15.7 points and 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Texas Tech’s assist leader is De’Vion Harmon with 3.7 per game. He also records 12.5 points per game and adds 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Pop Isaacs is reliable from three-point range and leads the Red Raiders with 2.5 made threes per game.