Table of Contents
The Bryant Bulldogs (14-8, 5-4 America East) host the New Hampshire Wildcats (11-10, 6-3 America East) after winning three straight home games. The Bulldogs are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 4, 2023. The matchup’s point total is set at 147.5.
How do I watch Bulldogs vs. Wildcats?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Arena: Chace Athletic Center
Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Wildcats
Bryant Betting Stats & Information
- Bryant has compiled a 10-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 76.9% of those games).
- The Bulldogs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -281 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 9-10-1 this season.
- The Wildcats are 4-4 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Bryant’s games this year is 9.5 more points than the over/under of 147.5 in this game.
New Hampshire Betting Stats & Info
- New Hampshire has won six, or 42.9%, of the 14 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Wildcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +230 moneyline set for this game.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record is 10-9-0 this season.
- The Wildcats have a 4-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for New Hampshire this year is 13.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Bryant vs. New Hampshire Season Stat Comparison
|Bryant Rank||Bryant AVG||New Hampshire AVG||New Hampshire Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bryant Bulldogs Leaders
- Sherif Kenney leads the Bulldogs in points and assists per game, scoring 17 points and distributing 3.1 assists.
- Bryant’s best rebounder is Earl Timberlake, who averages 8.4 boards per game in addition to his 13.7 PPG average.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Charles Pride, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
New Hampshire Wildcats Leaders
- Clarence O. Daniels II sits on top of the Wildcats leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 15.7 points and 11 rebounds per game.
- New Hampshire’s assist leader is Kyree Brown with 4.4 per game. He also records 11.9 points per game and tacks on 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Matt Herasme is the most prolific from distance for the Wildcats, hitting 1.6 threes per game.