Table of Contents
The Harvard Crimson (12-10, 3-5 Ivy League) are at home in Ivy League play against the Brown Bears (11-10, 4-4 Ivy League) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET. The Crimson are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 134.
How do I watch Crimson vs. Bears?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Lavietes Pavilion
Betting Lines for Crimson vs. Bears
Harvard Betting Stats & Information
- Harvard has won 80% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (8-2).
- The Crimson have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -194 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Crimson have compiled an 11-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Bears have a 5-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 4.5 points or more.
- Harvard’s average point total in matchups this season is 133, one points below the total in this game.
Brown Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Brown has won three out of the 13 games, or 23.1%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +162 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bears are 13-7-1 ATS this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Bears have a 5-3 record against the spread.
- The average over/under for Brown’s games this season is 1.8 more points than the point total of 134 in this outing.
Harvard vs. Brown Season Stat Comparison
|Harvard Rank||Harvard AVG||Brown AVG||Brown Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Harvard Crimson Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Crimson is Chris Ledlum, who accumulates 18.8 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Harvard’s best passer is Evan Nelson, who averages 3.4 assists per game to go with his 7.5 PPG scoring average.
- The Crimson get the most three-point shooting production out of Ledlum, who makes 1.4 threes per game.
Brown Bears Leaders
- Kino Lilly Jr. is the top scorer for the Bears with 16.6 points per game. He also adds 2.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game to his stats.
- The Brown leaders in rebounding and assists are Nana Owusu-Anane with 8.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.6 points and 2.5 assists per game) and Paxson Wojcik with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 13.3 points and 7.1 rebounds per game).
- Lilly is the top scorer from deep for the Bears, hitting three threes per game.