Table of Contents
The Maryland Terrapins (15-7, 6-5 Big Ten) are favored (by 9.5 points) to end a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Minnesota Golden Gophers (7-14, 1-10 Big Ten) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 128.5.
How do I watch Terrapins vs. Golden Gophers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Williams Arena
Betting Lines for Terrapins vs. Golden Gophers
Maryland Betting Stats & Information
- Maryland has been favored on the moneyline 15 times this season. They’ve finished 14-1 in those games.
- The Terrapins have not played a game with moneyline odds of -513 or shorter.
- The Terrapins’ ATS record is 14-7-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this year, the Golden Gophers are 6-4 against the spread.
- Maryland’s average point total in outings this year is 134, 5.5 points higher than the total in this game.
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- Minnesota has been underdogs in 16 games this season and won two (12.5%) of those contests.
- The Golden Gophers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +373 moneyline set for this game.
- The Golden Gophers are 9-12-0 ATS this season.
- The Golden Gophers have a 6-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 9.5 points or more.
- Minnesota’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 130.5 points, two more than the point total in this matchup.
Maryland vs. Minnesota Season Stat Comparison
|Maryland Rank||Maryland AVG||Minnesota AVG||Minnesota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Maryland Terrapins Leaders
- Jahmir Young leads the Terrapins in points and assists per game, scoring 16.1 points and distributing 3.2 assists.
- Julian Reese leads Maryland in rebounding, grabbing 6.6 boards per game while also scoring 10.3 points a contest.
- Don Carey makes more threes per game than any other member of the Terrapins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
Minnesota Golden Gophers Leaders
- The Golden Gophers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Dawson Garcia with 14.9 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Ta’Lon Cooper’s assist statline paces Minnesota; he dishes out 5.7 assists per game.
- Jamison Battle is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Golden Gophers, hitting 2.2 threes per game.