Table of Contents
The Miami (OH) RedHawks (7-15, 1-8 MAC) visit the Ohio Bobcats (11-11, 3-6 MAC) after losing four road games in a row. The Bobcats are favored by 9 points in the matchup, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 4, 2023. The matchup’s point total is set at 151.5.
How do I watch Bobcats vs. RedHawks?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Athens, Ohio
- Arena: Convocation Center Ohio
Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. RedHawks
Ohio Betting Stats & Information
- Ohio has won 66.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (8-4).
- The Bobcats have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -447 or shorter.
- The Bobcats have an 11-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The RedHawks have a 4-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Ohio has had in its matchups this year is 0.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Miami (OH) Betting Stats & Info
- Miami (OH) has been underdogs in 14 games this season and won two (14.3%) of those contests.
- The RedHawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +330.
- The RedHawks have gone 8-11-0 ATS this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 9 points or more, the RedHawks have a 4-3 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Miami (OH) this season is two points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Ohio vs. Miami (OH) Season Stat Comparison
|Ohio Rank||Ohio AVG||Miami (OH) AVG||Miami (OH) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ohio Bobcats Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bobcats is Dwight Wilson, who accumulates 15.8 points and 9.8 rebounds per game.
- Jaylin Hunter leads Ohio in assists, averaging 4.2 per game while also scoring 11 points per contest.
- Hunter leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Miami (OH) RedHawks Leaders
- Mekhi Lairy’s points (17.4 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the RedHawks’ leaderboards.
- Morgan Safford grabs 6.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 15.5 points per game and adds 1.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Miami (OH) rebounding leaderboard.
- Lairy is the top scorer from deep for the RedHawks, hitting 1.9 threes per game.