Table of Contents
The Sam Houston Bearkats (17-5, 7-3 WAC) are 8.5-point favorites as they try to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the UT Arlington Mavericks (7-15, 2-7 WAC) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at College Park Center. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The point total is 127 for the matchup.
How do I watch Bearkats vs. Mavericks?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Arena: College Park Center
Betting Lines for Bearkats vs. Mavericks
Sam Houston Betting Stats & Information
- Sam Houston has put together a 10-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 83.3% of those games).
- The Bearkats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -387 or shorter.
- The Bearkats are 11-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 8.5 points or more, the Mavericks have a 5-1 record against the spread.
- Sam Houston’s average total in matchups this season has been 135.2, 8.2 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
UT Arlington Betting Stats & Info
- UT Arlington has entered the game as underdogs 18 times this season and won three, or 16.7%, of those games.
- The Mavericks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +305 moneyline set for this game.
- The Mavericks are 8-11-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 8.5 points or more, the Mavericks have a 5-1 record against the spread.
- UT Arlington’s games this season have averaged a total of 133.2 points, 6.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Sam Houston vs. UT Arlington Season Stat Comparison
|Sam Houston Rank||Sam Houston AVG||UT Arlington AVG||UT Arlington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sam Houston Bearkats Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bearkats is Qua Grant, who scores 13.7 points and distributes 4.1 assists per game.
- Sam Houston’s best rebounder is Javion May, who averages 4.8 boards per game in addition to his 4 PPG average.
- The Bearkats get the most three-point shooting production out of Donte Powers, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
UT Arlington Mavericks Leaders
- The Mavericks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Shemar Wilson with 11.1 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- UT Arlington’s assist leader is Kyron Gibson with 3.5 per game. He also averages 11 points per game and grabs two rebounds per game.
- Gibson is reliable from deep and leads the Mavericks with 1.6 made threes per game.