Table of Contents
The Wyoming Cowboys (7-14, 2-7 MWC) are only 2-point underdogs as they look to end a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the San Jose State Spartans (13-9, 4-5 MWC) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at Event Center Arena. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 136.5 in the matchup.
How do I watch Spartans vs. Cowboys?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: San Jose, California
- Arena: Event Center Arena
Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Cowboys
|San Jose State||-2||136.5|
San Jose State Betting Stats & Information
- San Jose State has been the moneyline favorite a total of seven times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Spartans have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -133 or shorter.
- The Spartans are 14-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have a 2-6-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average total San Jose State has had set in matchups this season is 2.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Wyoming Betting Stats & Info
- Wyoming has won one, or 9.1%, of the 11 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +111 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cowboys have a 7-12-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have a 2-6-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Wyoming’s games this year is 5.8 more points than the point total of 136.5 in this outing.
San Jose State vs. Wyoming Season Stat Comparison
|San Jose State Rank||San Jose State AVG||Wyoming AVG||Wyoming Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Jose State Spartans Leaders
- The Spartans leader in points and assists is Omari Moore, who puts up 15.9 points per game along with 4.9 assists.
- Sage Tolbert is San Jose State’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.5 boards in each contest while scoring 8.6 points per game.
- Alvaro Cardenas Torre leads the Spartans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Wyoming Cowboys Leaders
- Noah Reynolds is at the top of the Cowboys scoring leaderboard with 15.2 points per game. He also grabs 2.3 rebounds and racks up 2.1 assists per game.
- Hunter Thompson puts up a stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 7.9 points and 1.1 assists per game for Wyoming to take the top rebound spot on the team. Hunter Maldonado has the top spot for assists with 3.7 per game, adding 12.9 points and 4.2 rebounds per contest.
- Thompson is the top shooter from deep for the Cowboys, hitting 1.8 threes per game.