Table of Contents
The SMU Mustangs (8-15, 3-7 AAC) hit the road in AAC play against the East Carolina Pirates (11-12, 2-8 AAC) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The Mustangs are 1-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is 141.5.
How do I watch Mustangs vs. Pirates?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Greenville, North Carolina
- Arena: Minges Coliseum
Betting Lines for Mustangs vs. Pirates
SMU Betting Stats & Information
- SMU has a 6-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- The Mustangs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -116 or shorter.
- The Mustangs are 7-15-1 against the spread this season.
- The Pirates are 7-5-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- SMU’s average total in outings this year has been 143.3, 1.8 points higher than the total in this particular game.
East Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- This season, East Carolina has won four out of the 13 games, or 30.8%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Pirates have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -104.
- The Pirates have a 13-9-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Pirates have a 7-5-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- The average point total for East Carolina this season is 2.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
SMU vs. East Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|SMU Rank||SMU AVG||East Carolina AVG||East Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
SMU Mustangs Leaders
- Samuell Williamson leads the Mustangs in rebounds and assists. Williamson averages 8 points, 7.4 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Zhuric Phelps leads SMU in scoring, averaging 16.6 per game to go with 3.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Zach Nutall makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mustangs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
East Carolina Pirates Leaders
- Javon Small’s points (15.8 per game) and assists (5.6 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Pirates’ leaderboards.
- Brandon Johnson’s stat line of 8.6 rebounds, 12.3 points and two assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the East Carolina rebounding leaderboard.
- Small hits two three-pointers per game, the most on the Pirates.