Table of Contents
The Georgia Bulldogs (14-8, 4-5 SEC) are heavy underdogs (by 11 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Texas A&M Aggies (15-7, 7-2 SEC) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 141.5.
How do I watch Aggies vs. Bulldogs?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: College Station, Texas
- Arena: Reed Arena
Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Bulldogs
Texas A&M Betting Stats & Information
- Texas A&M has been favored on the moneyline 17 times this season. They’ve finished 13-4 in those games.
- The Aggies have not played as a moneyline favorite of -632 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Aggies have put together a 13-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Bulldogs are 0-2 against the spread when an underdog by 11 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Texas A&M’s games this year is 0.5 fewer points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
Georgia Betting Stats & Info
- Georgia has won four, or 36.4%, of the 11 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +445.
- The Bulldogs are 10-12-0 ATS this year.
- The Bulldogs have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 11 points or more this season (0-2).
- The average over/under for Georgia’s games this year is 3.1 fewer points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
Texas A&M vs. Georgia Season Stat Comparison
|Texas A&M Rank||Texas A&M AVG||Georgia AVG||Georgia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas A&M Aggies Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Aggies is Wade Taylor IV, who scores 14.9 points and dishes out 3.9 assists per game.
- Henry Coleman III leads Texas A&M in rebounding, pulling down 6.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 10.4 points a contest.
- Taylor makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Georgia Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs’ Terry Roberts racks up enough points (15 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe grabs 5.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 6.8 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Georgia rebounding leaderboard.
- Roberts makes 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulldogs.