Table of Contents
The Florida A&M Rattlers (4-16, 2-7 SWAC) are heavy underdogs (+11.5) as they attempt to stop a 13-game road slide when they square off against the Texas Southern Tigers (7-15, 3-6 SWAC) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at Health & PE Arena. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 127.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Rattlers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Health & PE Arena
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Rattlers
Texas Southern Betting Stats & Information
- Texas Southern has won 36.4% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (4-7).
- The Tigers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -769 or shorter.
- The Tigers’ ATS record is 6-14-0 this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 11.5 points or more, the Rattlers have a 9-4 record against the spread.
- Texas Southern’s average point total in matchups this season is 143.3, 15.8 points higher than the total in this game.
Florida A&M Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Florida A&M has been the underdog 12 times and won one of those games.
- The Rattlers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +525.
- The Rattlers are 10-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Rattlers have a 9-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for Florida A&M’s games this year is 0.4 fewer points than the point total of 127.5 for this outing.
Texas Southern vs. Florida A&M Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Southern Rank||Texas Southern AVG||Florida A&M AVG||Florida A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Southern Tigers Leaders
- Davon Barnes leads the Tigers in points and assists per game, scoring 15.8 points and distributing 2.1 assists.
- Joirdon Karl Nicholas leads Texas Southern in rebounding, grabbing 8.5 boards per game while also scoring 10.9 points a contest.
- Barnes makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 0.8 per contest.
Florida A&M Rattlers Leaders
- The Rattlers’ Jordan Tillmon puts up enough points (10.9 per game) and assists (2.4 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Jaylen Bates grabs 7.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.4 points per game and adds 1.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Florida A&M rebounding leaderboard.
- Bates is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Rattlers, hitting 1.2 threes per game.