Table of Contents
The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (14-9, 6-6 ACC) will attempt to halt a four-game losing streak when they visit the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (10-12, 2-9 ACC) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at Purcell Pavilion as only 3-point favorites. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5 points.
How do I watch Demon Deacons vs. Fighting Irish?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: South Bend, Indiana
- Arena: Purcell Pavilion
Betting Lines for Demon Deacons vs. Fighting Irish
Wake Forest Betting Stats & Information
- Wake Forest has been the moneyline favorite 13 times this season. They’ve finished 10-3 in those games.
- The Demon Deacons have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -153 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Demon Deacons have put together a 13-10-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Fighting Irish are 2-1 against the spread.
- Wake Forest’s average point total in outings this year is 150.3, 0.8 points higher than the total in this game.
Notre Dame Betting Stats & Info
- Notre Dame has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won once.
- The Fighting Irish have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +130 odds on them winning this game.
- The Fighting Irish have a 5-16-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Fighting Irish are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in Notre Dame’s games this season is 7.2 fewer points than the point total of 149.5 for this outing.
Wake Forest vs. Notre Dame Season Stat Comparison
|Wake Forest Rank||Wake Forest AVG||Notre Dame AVG||Notre Dame Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Leaders
- Tyree Appleby leads the Demon Deacons in points and assists per game, scoring 18.1 points and distributing 6 assists.
- Wake Forest’s best rebounder is Andrew Carr, who averages 6.3 boards per game in addition to his 11.9 PPG average.
- Damari Monsanto leads the Demon Deacons in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Leaders
- Nate Laszewski records 13.9 points and 7.2 rebounds per game for the Fighting Irish, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Trey Wertz records more assists than any other Notre Dame teammate with 3.2 per game. He also scores 9.2 points and pulls down 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Cormac Ryan hits two three-pointers per game, the most on the Fighting Irish.