Table of Contents
The Cal Baptist Lancers (13-10, 5-5 WAC) are at home in WAC action against the Abilene Christian Wildcats (12-11, 4-6 WAC) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. The Lancers are 5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 138.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Lancers vs. Wildcats?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Riverside, California
- Arena: CBU Events Center
Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Wildcats
Cal Baptist Betting Stats & Information
- Cal Baptist has won 53.3% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (8-7).
- The Lancers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -213 or shorter.
- The Lancers have an 11-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this season, the Wildcats are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for Cal Baptist’s games this year is 5.7 fewer points than the over/under of 138 in this matchup.
Abilene Christian Betting Stats & Info
- Abilene Christian has won one of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +175.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record is 7-11-1 this year.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this season, the Wildcats are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average total in Abilene Christian’s games this season is 7.4 more points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
Cal Baptist vs. Abilene Christian Season Stat Comparison
|Cal Baptist Rank||Cal Baptist AVG||Abilene Christian AVG||Abilene Christian Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cal Baptist Lancers Leaders
- Taran Armstrong leads the Lancers in points and assists per game, scoring 12 points and distributing 4.9 assists.
- Hunter Goodrick is Cal Baptist’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of seven boards in each contest while scoring 9.1 points per game.
- Joe Quintana makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lancers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Abilene Christian Wildcats Leaders
- Immanuel Allen is the top scorer for the Wildcats with 11.5 points per game. He also tacks on 3.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- Tobias Cameron has a stat line of 4.8 rebounds, 10.3 points and 2.5 assists per game for Abilene Christian to take the top rebound spot on the team. Damien Daniels has the top spot for assists with 3.8 per game, adding 8.2 points and 3.4 rebounds per contest.
- Cameron Steele is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Wildcats, hitting 1.5 threes per game.