Table of Contents
Beau Hossler put together an 11th-place finish in his last outing in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links, and enters play in the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +20000 odds. Before Hossler tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Beau Hossler Recent Performance
- Hossler has finished below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has registered the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 a total of three times.
- Hossler has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Beau Hossler History at WM Phoenix Open
- Hossler has ended up among the top 20 once over his past five appearances at this event, with an average finish of 41st at the tournament.
- In his last five trips to this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- The most recent time Hossler played this tournament (in 2022), he missed the cut.
Beau Hossler’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|