Table of Contents
Billy Horschel will try for another strong performance at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale after a sixth-place showing in this tournament in 2022. Bookmakers have him at +11000. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Horschel before he takes to the course in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Billy Horschel Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Horschel has finished below par 10 times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in three of his last 18 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
- Horschel has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
Billy Horschel History at WM Phoenix Open
- Horschel has three top-20 finishes, with two of those also ending up top-10 finishes, over his past 10 trips to this tournament. (His average finishing position was 27th over that span).
- In Horschel’s last 10 appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend nine times.
- The last time Horschel played this event (in 2022), he took sixth.
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Billy Horschel’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|