Table of Contents
Before Dallas Goedert hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 6:30 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. This season’s Super Bowl will feature Goedert and the Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) taking on the Kansas City Chiefs (14-3) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Dallas Goedert Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: February 12, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 48.5 (-125)
Dallas Goedert Receiving Stats
- Goedert has racked up 702 yards receiving (58.5 per game) and three TDs, reeling in 55 balls on 69 targets.
- Goedert has been the target of 69 of his team’s 536 passing attempts this season, or 12.9% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 5.3% of his team’s 57 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
Against Kansas City
- Against the Chiefs, Goedert totaled 56 receiving yards in his lone career matchup, 7.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In one matchup against them, Goedert has gone over 48.5 yards receiving every time.
- Goedert caught a touchdown pass in that outing against the Chiefs.
Last 3 Games
- vs. 49ers (1/29/2023): 5 receptions, 23 yardsvs. Giants (1/21/2023): 5 receptions, 58 yards, 1 TDvs. Giants (1/8/2023): 6 receptions, 46 yards