Table of Contents
The Duquesne Dukes (15-8, 5-5 A-10) host the George Mason Patriots (13-11, 5-6 A-10) in a matchup of A-10 teams at UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. The Dukes are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 141 points.
How do I watch Dukes vs. Patriots?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse
Betting Lines for Dukes vs. Patriots
Duquesne Betting Stats & Information
- Duquesne has gone 13-5 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 72.2%).
- The Dukes have not played a game with moneyline odds of -200 or shorter.
- The Dukes are 13-10-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Patriots are 2-2 against the spread.
- Duquesne’s average point total in outings this year is 145.4, 4.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
George Mason Betting Stats & Info
- George Mason has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won twice.
- The Patriots have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +167 moneyline set for this game.
- The Patriots have a 12-12-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Patriots have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- George Mason’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 138.4 points, 2.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Duquesne vs. George Mason Season Stat Comparison
|Duquesne Rank||Duquesne AVG||George Mason AVG||George Mason Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duquesne Dukes Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant leads the Dukes in scoring, tallying 15.5 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Austin Rotroff leads Duquesne in rebounding, averaging 5.5 per game, while Tevin Brewer leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.8 in each contest.
- The Dukes get the most three-point shooting production out of Grant, who knocks down three threes per game.
George Mason Patriots Leaders
- The Patriots’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Josh Oduro with 15 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- George Mason’s assist leader is Ronald Polite with 3.8 per game. He also records 10.7 points per game and adds 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Victor Bailey Jr. is consistent from deep and leads the Patriots with 2.3 made threes per game.