Table of Contents
Emiliano Grillo enters the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +18000 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2022. Before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Grillo in this event.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Emiliano Grillo Recent Performance
- Grillo has finished below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 17 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 17 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Grillo has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 17 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Emiliano Grillo History at WM Phoenix Open
- Grillo’s average finish is 44th, with a personal best of finish of 22nd, at this tournament.
- In his last seven appearances at this tournament, Grillo survived the cut five times.
- Grillo finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his last trip to this event in 2022.
Emiliano Grillo’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|