Table of Contents
Jason Day put together a seventh-place finish in his last action in the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines (North) on January 25 – 28, and heads into the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +6500 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Day before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Jason Day Recent Performance
- Day has finished below par 15 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 14 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score three times and a top-10 score six times in his last 18 rounds.
- Day has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 13 times.
Jason Day History at WM Phoenix Open
- Day took 57th in his lone recent finish at this event in two trips.
- In his last two trips to this tournament, Day survived the cut once.
- Day failed to qualify for the weekend in his most recent time competing at this event in 2021.
Jason Day’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|