Table of Contents
Keegan Bradley, who took second in the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines (North) on January 25 – 28 in his last action, comes into the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +7000 odds. Before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Bradley in this event.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Keegan Bradley Recent Performance
- Bradley has finished below par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has carded the top score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score four times and a top-10 score five times in his last 18 rounds.
- Bradley has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
Keegan Bradley History at WM Phoenix Open
- Bradley has finished among the top 20 once over his past 10 trips to this event, with an average finish of 34th at the tournament.
- In his last 10 appearances at this tournament, he’s made the cut eight times.
- In 2022 in his last entry here at this tournament, Bradley finished 26th.
- He finished one round with a top-five score on the day in his most recent time competing at this tournament.
Keegan Bradley’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|