Table of Contents
The Missouri State Bears (12-12, 8-6 MVC) are at home in MVC action against the Belmont Bruins (17-8, 10-4 MVC) on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Bears are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under for the matchup is set at 136.5.
How do I watch Bears vs. Bruins?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Springfield, Missouri
- Arena: JQH Arena
Betting Lines for Bears vs. Bruins
Missouri State Betting Stats & Information
- Missouri State has gone 8-6 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.1%).
- The Bears have not played as a moneyline favorite of -119 or shorter.
- The Bears are 11-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bruins are 4-2 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Missouri State’s average point total in outings this season is 129.3, 7.2 points below the over/under in this game.
Belmont Betting Stats & Info
- Belmont has won four of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bruins have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -101.
- The Bruins are 12-10-2 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Bruins are 4-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Belmont’s games this year is 9.6 more points than the point total of 136.5 in this outing.
Missouri State vs. Belmont Season Stat Comparison
|Missouri State Rank||Missouri State AVG||Belmont AVG||Belmont Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Missouri State Bears Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bears this season is Chance Moore, who averages 11.3 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 0.6 assists per game.
- Missouri State’s leading rebounder is Jonathan Mogbo averaging 6.7 boards per game and its best passer is Donovan Clay and his 3.5 assists per game.
- Moore makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bears, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Belmont Bruins Leaders
- Ben Sheppard sits atop the Bruins leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 19.4 points and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Keishawn Davidson dishes out more assists than any other Belmont player with 4.5 per game. He also averages 6.5 points and pulls down 1.9 rebounds per game.
- Drew Friberg is the top scorer from deep for the Bruins, hitting 3.3 threes per game.