Table of Contents
Patrick Cantlay will look for another strong showing this year at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale after a second-place performance at this tournament in 2022. Oddsmakers give him +1800 odds, the 13th-best odds of the field. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Cantlay before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Patrick Cantlay Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Cantlay has shot under par 18 times, while also recording three bogey-free rounds and 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered the top score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score four times and a top-10 score eight times in his last 20 rounds.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Cantlay has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round six times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 14 times.
Patrick Cantlay History at WM Phoenix Open
- In 2022 in his most recent entry here at this tournament, Cantlay finished second.
- He carded a score in one round that was among the top five of the day his last time here.
Patrick Cantlay’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|