Table of Contents
Ricky Barnes heads into the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +250000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Butterfield Bermuda Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Barnes before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Ricky Barnes Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds of play, Barnes has finished under par on six occasions while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
- Barnes has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day two times.
Ricky Barnes History at WM Phoenix Open
- Barnes has an average finish of 55th at this tournament in six trips, including a personal best of 37th place.
- In his last six appearances at this tournament, Barnes survived the cut twice.
- Barnes finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his last trip to this event in 2018.
Ricky Barnes’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|