Table of Contents
The Rhode Island Rams (8-14, 4-6 A-10) visit the Saint Louis Billikens (15-8, 7-3 A-10) after losing eight straight road games. The Billikens are double-digit favorites by 11.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 7, 2023. The point total is set at 142.5 in the matchup.
How do I watch Billikens vs. Rams?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Arena: Chaifetz Arena
Betting Lines for Billikens vs. Rams
Saint Louis Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Louis is 14-7 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7%).
- The Billikens have not played as a moneyline favorite of -719 or shorter.
- The Billikens are 10-12-0 ATS this season.
- The Rams have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 11.5 points or more this year (0-1).
- The average total Saint Louis has had set in matchups this year is 4.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Rhode Island Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Rhode Island has been the underdog 13 times and won two of those games.
- The Rams have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +485 odds on them winning this game.
- The Rams have an 8-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or greater this season.
- The average point total for Rhode Island this year is six points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Saint Louis vs. Rhode Island Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Louis Rank||Saint Louis AVG||Rhode Island AVG||Rhode Island Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Louis Billikens Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Billikens this season is Gibson Jimerson, who averages 12.7 points, 3.5 rebounds, and one assist per game.
- Saint Louis’ leading rebounder is Francis Okoro averaging 8.6 boards per game and its best passer is Yuri Collins and his 10.2 assists per game.
- Jimerson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Billikens, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Rhode Island Rams Leaders
- Ishmael Leggett is at the top of the Rams scoring leaderboard with 16 points per game. He also collects 6.1 rebounds and averages 2.5 assists per game.
- Rhode Island’s leader in rebounds is Malik Martin with 6.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Brayon Freeman with 2.8 per game.
- Leggett hits 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rams.