Table of Contents
Seamus Power enters play in the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +10000 odds after a 15th-place finish in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links on February 2 – 6 in his most recent outing. Before Power tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,359 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Seamus Power Recent Performance
- Power has finished below par 18 times, completed his day without a bogey on four occasions, and finished 15 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 20 rounds played.
- He has registered the best score of the day three times while finishing with a top-10 score five times in his last 20 rounds.
- Power has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in seven of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 13 times.
Seamus Power History at WM Phoenix Open
- Power failed to card a good enough score to make the cut in either of his two most recent trips to this event.
- Power last played this event in 2022 but missed the cut.
Seamus Power’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|