Table of Contents
The Utah Tech Trailblazers (11-13, 3-8 WAC) are underdogs (by 5.5 points) to end a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Seattle U Redhawks (16-8, 7-4 WAC) on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 147 in the matchup.
How do I watch Redhawks vs. Trailblazers?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Arena: Climate Pledge Arena
Betting Lines for Redhawks vs. Trailblazers
Seattle U Betting Stats & Information
- Seattle U has won 92.3% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (12-1).
- The Redhawks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -235 or shorter.
- The Redhawks have gone 10-12-0 ATS this season.
- The Trailblazers have a 4-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Seattle U’s average point total in outings this year is 141.9, 5.1 points below the over/under in this game.
Utah Tech Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Utah Tech has won three out of the 15 games, or 20%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Trailblazers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +192 odds on them winning this game.
- The Trailblazers have gone 13-7-1 ATS this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Trailblazers have a 4-4 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Utah Tech this season is 1.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Seattle U vs. Utah Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Seattle U Rank||Seattle U AVG||Utah Tech AVG||Utah Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Seattle U Redhawks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Redhawks this season is Cameron Tyson, who averages 19 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 0.8 assists per game.
- Seattle U’s leading rebounder is Riley Grigsby averaging 5.4 boards per game and its best passer is Alex Schumacher and his 2.9 assists per game.
- Tyson leads the Redhawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Utah Tech Trailblazers Leaders
- The Trailblazers’ Cameron Gooden puts up enough points (16.4 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Tanner Christensen grabs 7.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.1 points per game and adds 1.7 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Utah Tech rebounding leaderboard.
- Noa Gonsalves averages two three-pointers per game, the most on the Trailblazers.