Table of Contents
Aaron Wise has +9000 odds at the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, The American Express. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Wise before he tees off in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,261 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Aaron Wise Recent Performance
- Over his last 19 rounds, Wise has shot below par 15 times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered the best score of the day in one of his last 19 rounds, while scoring among the top five in five rounds.
- Over his last 19 rounds, Wise has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 10 times.
Aaron Wise History at WM Phoenix Open
- Wise ended up 66th at this event the lone time he made the cut.
- Wise has one made cut over his last three attempts at this tournament.
- The most recent time Wise competed in this event (in 2022), he failed to make the cut.
Aaron Wise’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|