Table of Contents
Brandon Wu, who took second in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links on February 2 – 6 in his last action, comes into the 2023 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale with +25000 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Wu before he takes to the course in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WM Phoenix Open Time and Location
- Date: February 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Par: 71 / 7,261 yards
- Defending Champ: Scottie Scheffler
Brandon Wu Recent Performance
- Wu has finished below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 17 rounds played.
- He has finished with a top-five score in two of his last 17 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
- Over his last 17 rounds, Wu has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day six times.
Brandon Wu’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|